Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Garden is IN!

I spent two days getting the garden together and now I am paying for it. Oh do I ache. But I have put in all the herbs, all the lettuce, the tomatoes, the peppers and the cucumbers. I also got the hanging pots and the flower containers in the front yard finished. I even got the sprinkler and the automated timer all set up.

I still need to trim some bushes - some need shaping and others need the dead stuff cut out. And earlier today I thinned mom and dad's lilies to plant on the east and west sides of the house. Hopefully they will fill in fast enough that this fall I can pull out the ugly bushes in the back and replace them with lilies. I hope to plant the lilies and get some of the bushes trimmed tomorrow.


I'll have to post photos soon.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online